For the last couple of years I have kept a list of books I have read here on my blog. Last year I never got around to posting them. For 2013 I want to keep track once again of the books I have read. The first list are books I plan on reading in 2013 and the list below is the list of the actual books read.
The fourth list is chapter books I have read to the boys. I like to keep these lists as a record of what we have read over the year.
I also like to mention where the book came from whether it is from the library, our own personal books, a review book, church Bible study and what format it is in. Kindle, book or audiobook.
** denotes an excellent book
Books to read 2013
- Lies Homeschool Mom’s Believe~Todd Wilson
- The Prize Winner of Defiance Ohio-Terry Ryan
- And the Angels Where Silent-Max Lucado
- Six Hours one Friday-Max Lucado
- One Thousand Gifts-Ann Voskamp
- Devotions for Lent-Robert J. Morgan (kindle)
- Song of Redemption-Lynn Austin (library) **
- Ashes to Easter-Robert F. Morneau (own)
- The Word Snoop-Ursula Dubosarsky (library)
- The Golden Goblet-Eloise Jarvis McGraw (library)
- Bad Girls of the Bible-Liz Curtis Higgs (church Bible study)
- Strawberry Girl-Lois Lenski (library)
Books read in 2013
- God’s and Kings-Lynn Austin (Kindle, free)
- Found-Margaret Haddix (library)
- The Tutor’s Daughter-Julie Klassen (review)
Chapter books read in 2013
- The Snow Treasure-Marie McSwigan (library)
- The Cricket in Times Square-George Seldon (own)